Here are the top 5 most used frameworks:
1. Angular JS
- AngularJS is an efficient framework that can create Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- AngularJS is open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world. It is licensed under the Apache license version 2.0.
- Limitation in watchers (not more than 2000)
- Not built for mobile devices.
- Multiple ways to do the same thing, it is very hard for a developer to tell which is the best way.
- Two way binding checks all the variables twice for updating which makes the UI slow.
2. React JS
Created by Facebook, React framework has earned popularity within a short period of time. In fact, it is used to develop and operate the dynamic User Interface of the web pages with high incoming traffic. It makes the use of a virtual DOM and hence, the integration of the same with any application is easier.
- It facilitates the overall process of writing components.
- It boosts productivity and facilitates further maintenance.
- It ensures faster rendering.
- It guarantees stable code.
- It is SEO friendly.
- There is React Native for mobile app development.
- Poor Documentation. Because of frequent updates, documentation updates just can’t keep up.
- High Pace of Development. With such an ever-changing environment, developers have to keep up with lots of new features.
3. Vue JS
Vue is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. Unlike other monolithic frameworks, Vue is designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable. The core library is focused on the view layer only, and is easy to pick up and integrate with other libraries or existing projects. On the other hand, Vue is also perfectly capable of powering sophisticated Single-Page Applications when used in combination with modern tooling and supporting libraries.
- The framework is much easier to learn
- The framework is lighter than angular and react js
- Vue-router is much easier out of the box than the AOT-compiled angular-cli application
- Good documentation
- Small community
4. Ember JS
- The Ember data library is excellent.
- Client-side rendering and URL support available.
- Testing tools are built-in, and UIs are nested.
- Minimizes the DOM.
- Active community and support.
- Ember Inspector tool is useful for debugging applications.
- Good conventions that allow you to be very productive once you really grasp them.
- Few libraries
- Deep linking – unreliable
- Silent errors
5. Meteor JS
- Real Time Web Development.
- Develop With A Single Language.
- Avail Smart Packages.
- Large and Helpful Community.
- Simplified For Developers.
- Easy To Learn Meteor.js.
- Meteor.js Is The Framework Of The Future.
- Meteor Framework Is Easy To Set Up.
- the Blaze front end is obsolete and it will be a big investment for us to go to React
- NoSQL requires a unique set of skills that RDBMS-oriented architects don’t necessarily have.
- Deployment and tool integration is not as simple as some other platforms.
- lots of talent is moving to more popular frameworks.
Here in BBO, we just use node js in our scraping application but we are planning to use Vue JS for our upcoming system since its best partner for laravel right now.
Node js has great community and many resources, so developing using these framework is really perfect especially in scraping.